- Good Surprises:
- Some recommended Windows software:
- CCleaner, a great utility to find/delete useless files/cookies.
- CounterSpy, anti-spyware.
- ZoneAlarm (free version)
(if the link doesn't work, try www.zonealarm.com, click on 15-day free trial,
and you should see a link for the free version).
- AcuteFinder, finds duplicate files (even if the names are different). The author actually responds to email and suggestions ... clearly he doesn't understand how sales work :)
- Remove Empty Directories ("RED"), a freeware tool to find and delete empty directories. (Note: check the configuration options ... by default, files of 0 bytes in size don't make a directory "non-empty")
- AVG, free antivirus software.
- Some recommended Palm software:
- BackupMan, backup utility for Palm PDAs. (It backs up my Treo 650 to an SD card at 2:30 every morning.)
- FlightStatus, free ... but if you use it, send him a donation!
This is a simple-to-use, and small, utility to display flight information on your Palm. You can ask for graphic
information (including a map showing where the plane is), or text information.